Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has announced that Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival is available now to play on the Nintendo Switch. You can check out the launch trailer for the game below.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival takes place in the fictional Omiko City, a town filled with Taiko-themed fun and this is where you will aim to be the best Taiko Master there ever is.
The game offers more than what previous entries of the series has with 76 new songs such as:
- Gurenge by LiSA (Demon Slayer Season 1 Opening)
- Feel Special by TWICE
- Racing into the Night/Yoru ni Kakeru by Yoasobi.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival comes with multiple modes for you to play in, such as:
- Concierge Mode where you can brush up your skills by practicing the difficult parts repeatedly to master them
- Online Ranked Match in which you can battle other players around the world.
- Great Drum Toy War. A new multi-player mode where you and other players create decks of toys to battle against one another
- DON-chan Band where four players work together to make their concert successful
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival also offers the Taiko Music Pass, a paid song subscription service that unlocks over 500 songs for you to play, ranging from Anime songs, VOCALOID music as well as game music.
The subscription is also to add new songs to the line-up each month and subscribers will be able to get exclusive DON-chan outfits for them to use in-game.
You can check out their official website for more information and updates here.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival is a rhythm game by Bandai for the Nintendo Switch and the game is available to play as of today.